Club members may enter any digital or printed image so long as it has not been accepted in a previous CCCC Spring Salon. Images from regular competitions in the past year or before are welcome. We usually judge the digital images in the morning and the prints after lunch. See Competition Guidelines for further information and don't forget your Print Labels and Print Entry Form.
PRINT CATEGORIES: Club members may enter up to 8 prints in each category, but limited to 15 total.
- Small - Image is smaller than 8x12 and mounted on a 11x14 foamboard.
- Large - Image is larger than 8x12 and mounted on a 16x20 foamboard. it may be flush mounted.
- Open - Image size and shape may vary as well as the mount but it must fit inside a 20x20 display box.
DIGITAL IMAGES CATEGORIES: Club members may enter up to 3 images in each category, but limited to 15 total.
- A-Landscapes (Photo-Realistic)
- B-People (Photo-Realistic)
- C-Fauna (Photo-Realistic)
- D-Flora (Photo-Realistic)
- E-Architecture (Photo-Realistic)
- F-General (Open)
- G-Nature (Photo-Realistic)
- H-Monochrome (Photo-Realistic)
- I-Contemporary/Creative (Open)